Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee Aims For Big Year, Backs Josh Taylor To Beat Jose Ramirez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brandun Lee Aims For Big Year, Backs Josh Taylor To Beat Jose Ramirez

Brandun Lee says he is targeting a world title shot within three fights and believes 2021 will be a breakthrough year for him. The undefeated light welterweight contender, Lee (21-0, 19 KOs) stopped Dakota Linger in three rounds in December to bring up a 12th straight win by KO and announced on social media that he will return to action on March 10.
    [Click Here To Read More]

PBC should've put Brandun Lee on the Ennis vs. Lipinets card in April! Brandun is a BAAAAAD MAN! Would love to see him fight Gary Antwuanne Russell!
    Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-11-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

Pbc has a potential star here, he should be fighting on FOX and FS1 cards and definitely on future PPV undercards. Also, I hope he hurries and gets to a title show before his body grows into welterweight stature. Would be great to see him dominate the light welters

Comment

Brandun Lee has been incredibly impressive on ShoBox. This should be his last appearance on the series. Hope we see another brutal KO. I heard Brian Norman is going to be on this card as well. Anyone heard any rumors about Lee's potential opponent?

Comment

This kid may or may not have the,

Goods! He has been fighting stiffs and it’s hard to say what will happen when he face someone who can really fight. I’m not sold on him and that division has some talent in it, but we will see soon if he has the goods; time to step up no more being pampered.

Comment

Brandon Lee needs to step up his competition asap!

Lee has talent but he's fought alot of nobodies in his 21 pro fights and until he actually takes on someone who was a contender or ex champion we won't know how good this kid is or can be

Comment

Working...
            X