Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr: I'll Fight Tevin Farmer Again; Numbers Just Have To Make Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Jr: I'll Fight Tevin Farmer Again; Numbers Just Have To Make Sense

Joseph Diaz Jr. isn't opposed to giving Tevin Farmer the rematch Farmer believes he is owed. The IBF junior lightweight champion just wants to be treated fairly. Diaz informed BoxingScene.com that one of the primary reasons he wasn't willing to go forward with their immediate rematch was because he would've been paid less than Farmer for it, despite that he defeated Farmer in their 130-pound title fight a year ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No point of a rematch. Diaz won with one freaking eye

Comment

You're suggesting Farmer has two?

Originally posted by PeepeePoopooMan View Post
      No point of a rematch. Diaz won with one freaking eye

Comment

If he's confident, Farmer should just propose the same split, but in Diaz' favour this time, as the first fight. After all, Diaz the champion now, and wouldn't be able to say that ain't fair. . . .

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          You're suggesting Farmer has two?
          Doesn't matter cause diaz will have both of his eyes in the rematch. Also its pretty dumb how farmer wants the money to be split. Jojos the champ and has a w over him. The fact hes demanding what he is is pretty ridiculous

Comment

Yea..its pretty stupid of farmer to ask for more money than Jo Jo....especially after laying a damn egg in their first fight....its like the dude didn't even wanna fight. I used to be one of the idiots that actually thought farmer vs Davis would be competitive....not anymore....Davis should have taken that fight because I'm nearly certain he would've knocked out farmer.

Comment

Farmer needs to pick up a win in the interim for me to justify the rematch, fight somebody like Toka Kahn Clary or Yuandale Evans in the meantime

Comment

Farmer can box and was decent

But the truth of the matter he’s an overachiever with absolutely no dam power! I’m 52 and believe I could still give Farmer hell in a 6 rd fight, only because my old ass not going 12 at this point. I say that to say it’s hard for me to get excited about a guy who has pillows in his hands.

Comment

Working...
                X