Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I'm Too Much Of A Risk For Tank; They Know I'll Expose Their Fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: I'm Too Much Of A Risk For Tank; They Know I'll Expose Their Fighter

Gary Russell Jr. is very confident that a pay-per-view fight between him and Gervonta Davis would do big business. Russell is so sure, he thinks that if he and Davis squared off on the same night welterweight rivals Terence Crawford and Errol Spence Jr. finally fought that there would be more interest in Russell-Davis. That scenario would never occur, of course, because Spence, Russell and Davis all are affiliated with Al Haymon, who wouldn't compete against himself for pay-per-view buys.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like Gary but he's 50/50 with Leo.. And Leo got KTFO! By Tank

Comment

Nobody cares about him he must be 40 soon give him another year out and he be done

Comment

He we go again with his always talking but never fighting ass.

Comment

Let Gary know since he doesn’t already

Leading don’t count MF’er! He and you as well can catch’em seeing that you are dying for another AW since Lomachenko.

Comment

HaymonFloyd dont want to risk that 0! Russell been calling out Davis for years. Also doesn’t fit the PBC formula for Davis...want to cherry-pick another past it pillow-fisted Hispanic fighter with a west coast fanbase to sell that next mismatch main event ppv...aka Abner Mares!! Will probably never see Davis against Haney or any other top black fighter...obviously has not happened yet!

Comment

I want to see Gary Russell Jr fight the Berchelt-Valdez winner or even Jamel Herring. There are a lot of good fights for him out there. Even his own division with Navarrette, Warrington, and freaking Santa "Claus" might as well fight after he got stretched by Tank.

Comment

This Gary Russell Man is a Mans man....Great Attitude and exposing verginta stank davis and the Protecting Boxing Cowards (pbc)....this just proves that if Terrance "bud" Crawford went to PBC , he still wouldn't be able to fight spence.........Crawford is better of with DAZN if he leaves Arum.....If PBC can't make an in house fight between Gary Russell Jr and Verginta Stank davis what makes you think they will do a Bud vs spence????

Comment

if anything he should be trying to get a rematch with boringchenko. avenge the loss

Comment

Agree with gary on the lsc-tank fight but hes absolutely delusional if he thinks a fight with davis sell well let alone to compete with Crawford-spencer

Comment

Working...
                    X