Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wallin: Once I See The Opportunity, I'll Be Ready To Take Breazeale Out!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wallin: Once I See The Opportunity, I'll Be Ready To Take Breazeale Out!

Heavyweight contender Otto Wallin is gearing up for a showdown with dangerous puncher Dominic Breazeale, which takes place on February 20th as part of a Showtime televised card from the Mohegan Sun in Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If Wallin loses I wonder if that will affect people's predictions for AJ vs Fury...and how it will affect Fury himself.

Comment

Wallin/Breazeale is a big fight. The winner takes a step closer to getting into the top 10. Big fights on the horizon for the winner.

Comment

otto "build the" wallin will destroy everyone until he gets that fury rematch.

Comment

Wallin is nothing special and is living off going the distance with the incredibly overhyped Tyson Fury

Comment

After Wallin stops Breazeale, i wonder if the Fury haters will still call him a bum?

Comment

Yes good fight. The winner vs Joyce/usyk winner please.

Comment

Good fight, looking forward this one.

Comment

The fact that the very average Brezeale has had 2 World title shots speaks volumes about corruption in boxing

Comment

Breazeale wasn’t knocked out cold against Wilder he got up right before the ref waved it off on his feet just about up at the 10 count .

Wallin should win by UD .

Comment

Working...
                    X