Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Christopher Diaz Featherweight Title Fight Set For April 24

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Christopher Diaz Featherweight Title Fight Set For April 24

Christopher 'Pitufo' Diaz spent most of the second half of 2020 awaiting word on a title eliminator which never materialized. The universe has instead rewarded him with a straightaway title shot. The featherweight contender has accepted an opportunity to next challenge two-division and reigning WBO featherweight titlist Emanuel Navarrete, sources from both camps have confirmed to BoxingScene.com. The bout will headline an April 24 card to air live on an ESPN platform from a location to be determined.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Man navarrette really been taking it easy for the past few years. I mean the dogboe wins were impressive but it's been mostly bum after bum ever since. Why wont he step up?

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
      Man navarrette really been taking it easy for the past few years. I mean the dogboe wins were impressive but it's been mostly bum after bum ever since. Why wont he step up?
      Can't see unifications with grj or lsc. Also i dont think hed be able to get the IBF. He should move up. Hes tall for ththe division

Comment

This isn't a bad fight for either guy, and could be a decent one for the fans too.

Comment

It’s funny how Navarrete only became interested in the WBO featherweight title once Shakur vacated the belt. He didn’t want that smoke! Lmao 😤

Comment

This is a good fight. I expect Navarrete to steamroll Pitufo but it’s still a good fight.

Also Navarrete just came off destroying Ruben Villa in very impressive fashion.

Ruben is far from a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by MrTyFlex View Post
              It’s funny how Navarrete only became interested in the WBO featherweight title once Shakur vacated the belt. He didn’t want that smoke! Lmao 😤
              Let me guess, you're black huh 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by MrTyFlex View Post
                Right, it's as bad as Stevenson going to 130 and focusing on Herring and not on Berchelt or Diaz, Shakur doesn't want that smoke...

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
                  It's funny how keyboard warriors on here, call fighters bums. No person who puts their lives on the line to feed their families and themselves are bums. If your looking for bums, just take a in the mirror Buddy...

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfield02 View Post
                    Right, it's as bad as Stevenson going to 130 and focusing on Herring and not on Berchelt or Diaz, Shakur doesn't want that smoke...

Bro Shakur been calling out Berchelt every step of the way. He even tried to get the Valdez fight when Berchelt had to delay. Im not saying Navarette ducked but Stevenson definitely been wanting smoke with Berchelt. He calls him out all the time

Comment

Working...
                    X