Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Ibeh Is A True Fighter, He Has Something For Me and I'd Love To Prove A Point

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jared Anderson: Ibeh Is A True Fighter, He Has Something For Me and I'd Love To Prove A Point

Jared Anderson hasn't only secured the type of test he's long sought but the very opponent whom he has targeted for months. The unbeaten heavyweight prospect has breezed through the early stages of his pro career with minimal resistance, as evidenced in his perfect record (7-0, 7KOs). The 21-year old Toledo native has enjoyed an active stretch since turning pro in Oct. 2019, though having fought less than 27 combined minutes.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Call this the biggest little fight. Both fighters built their brand in the bubble and they now meet on Saturday. On paper and perhaps in the ring, Ibeh will be Anderson's biggest test, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Call this the biggest little fight. Both fighters built their brand in the bubble and they now meet on Saturday. On paper and perhaps in the ring, Ibeh will be Anderson's biggest test, we'll see.
      Good fight all around IMO I think Anderson wins it but not from lack of effort from Ibeh. I like how you worded building their brand in the bubble.

Comment

Ibeh is a tough dude and fought well against a more highly touted propect in Guido. Anderson is better than Guido i believe, bigger, faster, stronger etc. Anderson probably beaks him down and stops a gassed Ibeh. Good test though.

Comment

First thing I thought was damn Ibeh, I like you dude. He has heart and guts and is humble. Hes been overcoming adversity and his fights are entertaining. I dont want to see him get beat on and starched so early in his career. Bad move Ibeh. Hope the money is good.

Comment

will jaren anderson come out wearing tampa bay buc inspired ring attire?

Comment

Solid Fight! Ibeh not very technical but he is tough and strong

Good Test for a very young fighter like Anderson

Comment

Thought Ibeh was unlucky to get the draw against Vianello. Good test for Anderson, as Ibeh has a solid chin and will continue to come forward and try to inflict punishment so long as there is gas in the tank (probably 3-4 rounds).

Comment

This kid seem to have all the goods, but

will he remain dedicated, focused and grounded throughout is tenure? I like what I see though, but I have seen raw talent a thousand times in this sport.

Make me a believe; I'm from the show me state!

Comment

Actually this could turn into a good test for Anderson as Ubeh is a pretty decent. He looks like he won’t be a complete push over.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 02-11-2021, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X