Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: No Doubt In My Mind In Due Time That I'll Be On Pound-For-Pound List

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: No Doubt In My Mind In Due Time That I'll Be On Pound-For-Pound List

Caleb Plant appears to realize that he hasn't reached pound-for-pound status just yet. The IBF super middleweight champion seems confident, though, that he is building toward such recognition. Plant discussed his pound-for-pound potential following a dominant, unanimous-decision victory over mandatory challenger Caleb Truax last Saturday night in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant's resume is far too thin to even get consideration for PFP right now.

Comment

Each time he speaks he gets more deluded!

Comment

It would be rediculous for him to say anything different.(who wants a fighter to think they can't beat everyone?) That said he does take it too far when he tries pretending hes" the big dog,Canelos on my time" that sorta thing but I don't think he actually believes it at least. (He doesn't want his pundit new wife to think hes a btch so he talks boastful & he needs to save face)

Comment

Better start adding big names to his resumé. He hasn’t accomplished enough yet to be mentioned in the P4P list.

Comment

I see plant is going to end up in the “villain” role....like Mayweather, Tank, Wilder, and other pbc fighters. You can clearly see there is a dedicated “hater class” that already pushes his articles to around or over 100 comments a pop. If it hadn’t stated already I expect his his social media to be littered with e-cholo comments from the USA and “American takeover” comments from the U.K.
            Who would have thought that a slick dominant white boxer from the USA would cause so many emotions....

Comment

This guy is a joke and needs to STFU.

Comment

He's a smooth boxer, but nobody will get on a pound for pound list by beating guys like Truax.

Comment

Plant has A+ hand speed, movement.
                  A on Defense
                  B\B+ offense.
                  C power
                  Jury still out on stamina as he faded pretty badly down the stretch against Jose Uzi.

That's about a solid B+ / A- fighter.

Imo he still needs more rounds for Canelo. If he doesn't fight until Sept. against Canelo who will be fighting soon and in May, then Sept.

That's gonna give his slim chance of winning to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
                    He's a smooth boxer, but nobody will get on a pound for pound list by beating guys like Truax.
                    Who’s the better win? Fielding, Yldirim, Smith, or Truax?

Comment

Working...
                    X