Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Aims To Secure Political Position in Ahome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Aims To Secure Political Position in Ahome

Multi-division world champion, Humberto "Zorrita" Soto has registered as a candidate for the National Regeneration Movement party to become the Mayor of Ahome. Months before he had expressed his intention to be a candidate for Mayor, and although he had not clarified which party he would do it for, the Party of the Democratic Revolution had announced that it had offered him the candidacy.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No surprise here because I remember during his career he would take his earnings & invest them in public transport busses. I believe he owned a large fleet in his hometown or province in Mexico. Don’t recall all the details but remember Jim Lampley doing a bio on an HBO telecast that Soto was on...

Comment

Very interesting, I was actually wondering about what Soto was up to fairly recently.

Comment

Glad to see him doing well.

Comment

He gave us a lot of great fights. Not surprised he’s still fighting in another arena. Wish him the best.

Comment

A damned good fighter he was. Good luck in politics bro

Comment

I remember Humberto Soto....Glad to hear what these Legends are up to these days......

Comment

Soto was a classy technician in the ring, just rewatched his fight with Antillon the other day utter classic. Glad to see him doing positive things outside the ring as well.

Comment

Working...
                X