Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Expects War With Daniela Bermudez on March 25

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amanda Serrano Expects War With Daniela Bermudez on March 25

As BoxingScene.com previously reported, the World Boxing Council (WBC) elevated Amanda "The Real Deal" Serrano to the 126-pound champion due to Jelena Mrdjenovich's unavailability to comply with the mandatory defense against the Puerto Rican boxer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Two top 10 P4P fighters going at it exactly what woman boxing needs .

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
      Two top 10 P4P fighters going at it exactly what woman boxing needs .
      And still nobody cares. Women athletes can belly ache about equal pay but that requires equal Entertainment which just isn't there. Give them 3 minute rounds and hopefully that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        And still nobody cares. Women athletes can belly ache about equal pay but that requires equal Entertainment which just isn't there. Give them 3 minute rounds and hopefully that helps.
        No where was equal pay mentioned. I do agree something needs to be done to make the fights more Interesting to watch. If I'm not mistaken woman use the same size gloves as men i feel like it should be one size lower . More knockouts equals more interest equals more money . 3 minute rounds would help too

Comment

Servant, salty that Taylor turned pro much later and gets more attention; yet seems to avoid fighting her for some reason......

Comment

Kind of disappointed that Jelena Mrdjenovich didn't want the fight. She is getting up there and been through some wars so now would be the time to go for the big fights you'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
              I care.

I respect athletes regardless of their gender, but that's just me. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                I care.

This ^. I got zero issues with female boxing and the ladies have produced some classics in the last coupla years.

Curious about the weights here though, which I think favour Amanda quite heavily... I mean they ain't actually that different in height and Amanda's shown an almost superhuman ability to shed and gain weight (apprently) healthily but Daniellas never fought above 122 and even that was rare whereas Amandas been fighting up in the 130s.

Comment

Originally posted by The D3vil View Post
                  I care.

Great for you. Most people still could care less. *shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardi View Post
                    No where was equal pay mentioned. I do agree something needs to be done to make the fights more Interesting to watch. If I'm not mistaken woman use the same size gloves as men i feel like it should be one size lower . More knockouts equals more interest equals more money . 3 minute rounds would help too
                    That is all they complain about, WNBA, Shields, Soccer. Yet, they just don't provide the same level of entertainment. As I said equal pay requires equal entertainment. All female Boxing PPV flops, guaranteed. Would you care to wager on it? Of course not, you know I am right.

Comment

Working...
                    X