Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Elwin Soto vs. Felix Alvarado Unification in The Works For April, May

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Elwin Soto vs. Felix Alvarado Unification in The Works For April, May

The president of Golden Boy Promotions, Eric Gomez, has revealed that his company is working on a unification showdown between junior flyweight world champions Elwin Soto and Felix Alvarado, which is finalized would take place on a date in the first half of 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight. Hopefully it gets made.

Comment

The bottom two of the four champions at 108, behind #1. Kenshiro Teraji and #2. Hiroto Kyoguchi. Edwin Soto is moving fast in his early career: Soto beat a legit champion in Angel Acosta for the WBO light-flyweight title ; followed with a legit title defense against top 10 and former OBF 108 champ, Edward Heno.

Now Soto is going for the Big-Dog, Felix Alvarado in a top five WBO-IBF unification. Kenshiro is considered the man at light-flyweight, for his impressive run and long reign but he has not unified the division. This move by Soto and Alvarado challenges Kenshiro's top ranking.

The only man to beat Felix 'El Gemelo' at 108 is the four division champ, Kazuto Ioka. It was a tough fight eight years ago, when Alvarado was 24 years old, incidentally thats how old Soto is now.

Edwin Soto should be the clear favorite, but the battle tested veteran Felix Alvarado has dog in him and poses a threat.

Comment

Just what I was going to say I hope it happens also. I watched a lot of his fights and yea good stuff but as was mentioned it is early in this climate got my attention for sure. These are the fights that have potential of being made and will be great as opposed to hearing about Garcia and G.Davis or Pac get off it those talks are just publicity and yet they get eaten up. So yea lot of fights in this division and surrounding that weight class. Fun stuff fights you can go back and watch again types. But that is me.

Comment

This should be in April, May is looking crazy.

Comment

I like this fight soto is a beast that will be a war.

Comment

I like this fight. It’s a 50/50 matchup.

Comment

Yet another great fight that could be an outright war!

Comment

Yes!! Let's get it on! I've got Alvarado in a war!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X