Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Would Like To Fight Nery, Figueroa, Akhmadaliev; Prove I'm Best In Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fulton: I Would Like To Fight Nery, Figueroa, Akhmadaliev; Prove I'm Best In Division

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut As much as Stephen Fulton appreciates what transpired two weeks ago, one junior featherweight world title isn't nearly enough for him. The newly crowned WBO 122-pound champion wants to face another title-holder in his next fight. Philadelphia's Fulton (19-0, 8 KOs) mentioned Luis Nery (WBC), Brandon Figueroa (WBA world) and Murodjon Akhmadaliev (IBF, WBA "super") as his top options for his return to the ring later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Mexico’s Nery (31-0, 24 KOs) and Figueroa (21-0-1, 17 KOs), of Weslaco, Texas, might fight each other, however, which would leave Akhmadaliev as the most likely candidate for Fulton in a championship unification fight."

Fall Back Champ! Wait for the winner!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      "Mexico’s Nery (31-0, 24 KOs) and Figueroa (21-0-1, 17 KOs), of Weslaco, Texas, might fight each other, however, which would leave Akhmadaliev as the most likely candidate for Fulton in a championship unification fight."

Fall Back Champ! Wait for the winner!
      How would Alhmadaliev - Fulton play out in your opinion ?

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
        How would Alhmadaliev - Fulton play out in your opinion ?
        I haven't seen enough of Akhmadaliev to make a good prediction. What I will say is that Fulton is a more versatile fighter than Roman, and Akhmedaliev has not fought a fighter with his style! Akhmadaliev throws a lot of wide punches so he's there to be hit! I think Akhmadaliev would need a KO to beat Fulton! I also think Roman deserves a rematch! That was a good fight!
        Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-06-2021, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X