Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Pacquiao Can KO Ryan Garcia in Two, A Very Lopsided Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erik Morales: Pacquiao Can KO Ryan Garcia in Two, A Very Lopsided Fight

Hall of Famer and former world champion Erik 'Terrible' Morales does not see the point of a possible fight between eight division champion Manny Pacquiao and undefeated WBC interim-lightweight champion Ryan Garcia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman is bigger than Spence and Pacquiao spanked him. I do agree that Garcia will get beaten decisively.🥊

Comment

The good ole “he beat me so he beats everyone else too”

What’s new.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobratu View Post
        The good ole “he beat me so he beats everyone else too”

What’s new.
        Its pretty obvious Manny beats novice Ryan, the kid has 20 fights and his biggest win was a B+ guy that sat him on his ass Ryan is not seasoned enough or good enough for that jump in class its just a ridiculous matchup at this point.

Comment

Give Morales 4 months to train and he’d knock Ryan out too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Give Morales 4 months to train and he’d knock Ryan out too.
            Erik is around 270. Maybe a solid year of training and he can get down to WW.

Comment

Morales sounds like a bitter old man

Comment

While I agree that Garcia is too green for Pacquiao (even at his advanced age), I always take Morales' comments with a grain of salt especially regarding anyone affiliated with Canelo. He seems to have some negative attitude to either Canelo and those things associated with the ginger haired Mexican.

Comment

Liked the second quote from Erik. I agree but the first one i disagree with alot. **** mickey garcia. He's irrelevant. Whatever fans he has left (if any) dont even care if he fights or retires.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    While I agree that Garcia is too green for Pacquiao (even at his advanced age), I always take Morales' comments with a grain of salt especially regarding anyone affiliated with Canelo. He seems to have some negative attitude to either Canelo and those things associated with the ginger haired Mexican.
                    maybe he’s a bit bitter since his trilogy with Barrera and win over pac is better than anything canelo has done in his entire career, but canelo gets the stardom and oat days that alluded him and the other elite Mexican champions like Barrera and Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X