Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Coffie: I'd Like To Test Myself Against A Gerald Washington, Breazeale Or Charles Martin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Coffie: I'd Like To Test Myself Against A Gerald Washington, Breazeale Or Charles Martin

Michael Coffie isn't getting ahead of himself. The 34-year-old heavyweight hasn't overvalued his third-round knockout of Darmani Rock on Saturday night in Los Angeles. Still, his impressive victory did convince Coffie that he is ready for the next level of opposition whenever he returns to the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Coffee looked good against an out of shape Rock. Looking forward to seeing him against better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science_ View Post
      Coffee looked good against an out of shape Rock. Looking forward to seeing him against better competition.
      Too honest I’ve only seen Rock fight a few times & he was always out of shape. That record was as bloated as him...

Comment

Coffie seems to have a grounded opinion of what his progression arc should be. Honestly he probably stops Gerald Washington who sees to have lost some punch resistance. Breazeale fighting Wallin and I'm not sure Martin takes that fight (although thats a solid matchup).

I think one of the Euro gatekeepers would be a nice matchup for Coffie: Wach, Cojanu, Kiladze would potentially test him on different ways. Wach is big and durable and Cojanu and Kiladze can crack a little bit.

Comment

How about Kownaki after his loose I mean the guy Coffie knows where he stands in the early part of pro career of his chance to jump in within reason. Just a thought. He would come in heavy at 6'3'' and that loss. it came to mind when I saw his short window of time and limited experience.

Comment

Coffie is handling his goals and progress much more realistic than Bryant. I said Bryant should set his sights on these exact same guys a couple days ago. .But maybe Coffie should fight Bryant next.

Comment

I like this guy, good head on his shoulders it seems.

Comment

Yeah I like this guy too....He needs to fight like 4 or 5 times this year to speed up his learning process b/c time is not on his side.

Comment

He needs to be active while stepping up the level of opposition. Coffee vs Bryant after another few wins.

Comment

Oh no, shouldn't have mentioned Wilder, bro! You will be attacked left, right and center now. Anyway, forget about the haters, I wish you all the best in the future, Michael. I did see your last fight. Keep working hard.

Comment

Working...
                    X