Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson Wants Showcase Win Over Chris Kongo on Povetkin-Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael McKinson Wants Showcase Win Over Chris Kongo on Povetkin-Whyte

Michael McKinson is set to grab his opportunity with both hands when he takes on Chris Kongo on next month's Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte 2 bill. It sees McKinson (19-0, 2 KOs) meet Kongo (12-0, 7 KOs) on March 6, with the event broadcast live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK, and on DAZN in all other markets excluding the UK and Ireland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

2 knockouts in 19 fights and on PPV

Comment

Skill

If all you want out of a ppv events are knock outs are you even a boxing fan?
      I think McKinson will steal the show

Comment

Originally posted by Milopro View Post
        I want PPV’s that aren’t headlined by a rematch between a 41 yr old and a fighter who’s never even won a European title who’s just been KTFO.

Kongo vs McKinson is a great fight but the main event is never a PPV headliner.

Comment

Originally posted by Milopro View Post
          I can’t wait for this fight! Great match up! I’m routing for McKinson but going to be tough

Comment

Working...
          X