Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: Hearn Offered Me $1 Million To Fight Warrington; Beneath My Standards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gary Russell: Hearn Offered Me $1 Million To Fight Warrington; Beneath My Standards

Gary Russell Jr. deemed Eddie Hearn's offer for a featherweight title unification fight against Josh Warrington unacceptable. Russell revealed during the newest episode of "The PBC Podcast" that Warrington's promoter made him a $1 million offer for that bout through social media. Russell turned it down because he believes that fight is worth more money, particularly if Russell would've had to travel to the unbeaten Brit's home country to fight him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yawn... Wake me up at this dudes retirement speech.

Comment

I almost forgot he was the WBC FW champion, maybe if he fought more and garnered more attention he could get higher purse offers?

Comment

Mr. Cap, what about dat 1.5 that Bill Haney offered you fam?

Comment

It's always your choice to accept or decline an offer. If you have better options, go with them.

Comment

Groundhog Gary might as well retire. He clearly don't want to fight.

Comment

1 million for someone like Russel is about a cash-out offer but he believes he is worth more? Hmmm, stupid from him because he could win there and then get even a higher fight with higher purse.
              Delusional Garry "Calling-Himself-by-3rd-Name" Russel.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Mr. Cap, what about dat 1.5 that Bill Haney offered you fam?
                Bill Haney isn’t no damn promoter.. cut the bs

Comment

Russell gets $1 mill to fight no names SMH..

Russell needs to drop the 126 strap if WBC will make him auto mando at 130.. issue is will he have to take lower pay

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
                    Bill Haney isn’t no damn promoter.. cut the bs
                    Devin Haney Promotions (DHP). Step your game up.

Comment

Working...
                    X