Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I'm Ready For Fury and Joshua - Bring Them On!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trevor Bryan: I'm Ready For Fury and Joshua - Bring Them On!

Deerfield Beach, FL - Trevor "The Dream" Bryan is now looking for a much bigger opportunity after last month's knockout of former WBC heavyweight champion Bermane Stiverne. In that fight, Bryan sent Stiverne down to the canvas in the eleventh round and then finished him off before referee Frank Gentile stopped the fight and Bryan walked off with the WBA "regular" heavyweight championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who didn’t see this nonsense coming?

Comment

Trevor Bryan the great AMERICAN HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He really not ready, but he needs

Money so he can move outta that Double wide trailer Don King have him staying in!

Comment

I wholeheartedly believe you Trevor

Comment

Fury might, but AJ is a home body. Trevor will have to travel for that loss. AJ by Decision, Trevor gets lost in a London fog looking for him.

Comment

Fury vs Joshua winner will have to meet Trevor Bryan to be truly undisputed.

Comment

LOL! Thanks Bryan I needed a good laugh today.

Comment

Trevor Bryan, dont let the detractors keep you from marching to glory. Andy Ruiz and John McDermott did it, so can you!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                    Trevor Bryan, dont let the detractors keep you from marching to glory. Andy Ruiz and John McDermott did it, so can you!
                    Ever the optimist, but do you really think Bryan won't get rubber gloved? Or missing B sampled? How about jogged through the desert? Andy got lucky, then Hearn marked the cards and got it back.

Comment

Working...
                    X