Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Super Middleweight Youngster David Morrell Insists "This Division is Mine"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Super Middleweight Youngster David Morrell Insists "This Division is Mine"

By Lyle Fitzsimmons - David Morrell Jr. is a lot of things. He's young. He's inexperienced. He's unproven. And he's pretty much anonymous to any fan outside the hardcore set. But he's something else, too. Precociously confident in his abilities. Just a few weeks past his 23rd birthday and a veteran of just four pro fights, Morrell was referring to the 168-pound weight class in the after...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Put him in against Berlanga and lets see which one of these C0cky guys comes out on top. Make it happen!

Comment

YOUNG, Well Rounded Boxer, Highly Skilled with Power. He is going to be a major problem in that Divisions for sure as long as he stays focus and continues to get better. He is going to struggle to find quality opponents right now thought even with a Belt. I HOPE Ryder takes that fight with him!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
        Put him in against Berlanga and lets see which one of these C0cky guys comes out on top. Make it happen!
        Sounds great!!

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
          YOUNG, Well Rounded Boxer, Highly Skilled with Power. He is going to be a major problem in that Divisions for sure as long as he stays focus and continues to get better. He is going to struggle to find quality opponents right now thought even with a Belt. I HOPE Ryder takes that fight with him!
          Typical PBC cheerleading.

The only reason this Morrell has any hype is because of the pandemic. PBC needed emergency filler to fulfill for their fans. He is being groomed for the empty business spots that Ajagba couldn’t fulfill for a Wilder fight. Morrell is Cuban, talented, and can fight for dirt cheap.

Coincidentally this guy is WBA right? The same recent controversial WBA articles about this kid fighting for some position? Oh yeah PBC and the WBA doe

Comment

Originally posted by Thuglife Nelo View Post
            Typical PBC cheerleading.

The only reason this Morrell has any hype is because of the pandemic. PBC needed emergency filler to fulfill for their fans. He is being groomed for the empty business spots that Ajagba couldn’t fulfill for a Wilder fight. Morrell is Cuban, talented, and can fight for dirt cheap.

Coincidentally this guy is WBA right? The same recent controversial WBA articles about this kid fighting for some position? Oh yeah PBC and the WBA doe
            You're delusional, you're not even a Boxing Fan you're just here to Deep Throat Canelo

I'm just as high on Berlanga, is he with PBC? NO! Grow The F^ck Up! You have to do more with your life than spend most of your day making the worst threads and post possible all just to Stroke Canelo. I like Canelo as well but you're next level and you have the BALLS to accuse others of being a Cheerleader of a fighter of a F^cking Promotion? I actually watch Amateurs, AIBA Tournaments because I'm a BOXING FANS! So I've knows about Morrell before he even defected. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know what AIBA is because of course it is no Canelo in those Tournaments for you to get a hard on over

Stop being a little Attention Whore and grow up and act like a MAN for once in your life. Then again I don't know based on the stuff you post clearly it might be some other things going on that you have no control over and you just cannot help yourself
            Last edited by sicko; 02-02-2021, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Bek the Bully is the cream of the crop when it comes to the youngsters @ 168 lbs. Neither Berlanga or Morrell have the resume or pedigree of Bek the Bully. If all three where stocks, I bet on the Uzbek before the Cuban or Puerto Rican.

Comment

You're delusional, you're not even a Boxing Fan you're just here to Deep Throat Canelo

I'm just as high on Berlanga, is he with PBC? NO! Grow The F^ck Up! You have to do more with your life than spend most of your day making the worst threads and post possible all just to Stroke Canelo. I like Canelo as well but you're next level and you have the BALLS to accuse others of being a Cheerleader of a fighter of a F^cking Promotion? I actually watch Amateurs, AIBA Tournaments because I'm a BOXING FANS! So I've knows about Morrell before he even defected. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know what AIBA is because of course it is no Canelo in those Tournaments for you to get a hard on over

Stop being a little Attention Whore and grow up and act like a MAN for once in your life. Then again I don't know based on the stuff you post clearly it might be some other things going on that you have no control over and you just cannot help yourself
                Don’t feel salty with your PBC gifs.

Comment

pay no attention to that clown....he, like many here, are stuck in a childs state of mind and will never grow up....or they come on line and decide its ok for them to act in ways they would never in real life in front of real boxing fans

Comment

If & it's a big if Morrell could secure & beat John Ryder in the UK his profile will increase two fold. "Bring it on"!

Comment

Working...
                    X