Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Besputin To End Layoff on Beterbiev vs. Deines Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Besputin To End Layoff on Beterbiev vs. Deines Card

Welterweight contender Alexander Besputin has been inactive since November 2019. The unbeaten boxer is now scheduled to hold his next bout on March 20 at the Megasport Arena in Moscow, a spokesman for the event organizers told Tass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Drug cheat...

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      Drug cheat...
      Beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
        Beat me to it
        Think he even deserves a rematch with Butaev?

Interesting side note about his banned substance:

"To date, we do know that LGD-4033 causes a decrease in the production of testosterone and other hormones, so there is evidence that it disrupts hormonal signaling in the body."

Comment

"To date, we do know that LGD-4033 causes a decrease in the production of testosterone and other hormones, so there is evidence that it disrupts hormonal signaling in the body."
          I think he needs to piss clean for a while to redeem himself and we'll go from there.

Comment

I doubt he could beat Butaev clean. I thought Besputin was getting the worse of the exchanges; Butaev was landing the harder, more violent shots. Every time I though Besputin would start to fade, he managed to kick it into another gear. I guess we know why now.

Comment

every synthetic androgen will cause a decrease in production of endogenous testosterone. This is why one would inject exogenous testosterone to maintain stable levels in the body when using other androgens

Comment

Originally posted by bossm523 View Post
                every synthetic androgen will cause a decrease in production of endogenous testosterone. This is why one would inject exogenous testosterone to maintain stable levels in the body when using other androgens
                Yeah I don't know anything about PED's. My second time saying than today but you seem a lot more knowledgeable that the the last guy. Just looked up the substance he got popped for and noticed that on USADA site. Was curious if they have to do anything sneaky to try and combat that.

Comment

...Besputin's back?

So he's who we have to thank for Ugas now getting a shot at the big time.

Maybe we can see Crawford vs. Besputin...?

Comment

I hope Besputin collects all the belts and changes his name to Undisputin

Comment

Working...
                    X