Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Danny Garcia Generates $2,615,075 Live Gate From 14,508 Tickets Sold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Danny Garcia Generates $2,615,075 Live Gate From 14,508 Tickets Sold

Errol Spence continues to prove to be the hottest ticket in town. The unified welterweight titlist from Desoto, Texas extended his run as a box office draw in addition to his in-ring dominance in his 12-round unanimous decision win over former two-division champ Danny Garcia (36-3, 21KOs). The Dec. 5th event headlines a Fox Sports Pay-Per-View event live from the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, home to the NFL's Dallas Cowboys and which generated a live gate of $2,615,075 from 14,508 tickets sold according to the final tax report with the Texas Department License and Regulation.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Did they just finish counting now? Jesus

Comment

It take so long to "count" these tickets and dollars...the goddamn figures are probably fake.

Spencer keeps ducking Crawford. Thats the only headline

Comment

EJ is a megastar. Duck Crawford needs to bow down.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          takes long to be released. it’s always been like this

Comment

Terence Duckford brings nothing to the table. He needs to fight and beat either Porter or Thurman then he can talk Spence 🥊

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
              Terence Duckford brings nothing to the table. He needs to fight and beat either Porter or Thurman then he can talk Spence 🥊
              I dont get any of this idea at all, I dont understand why fans eliminate the best fights by saying one doesnt deserve the fight it makes no sense to me, its like the few idiots that say Spence and Crawford are not worthy of Pac yet all these B graders that fight them are worthy,

I want the best fighters to fight each other, I dont care one iota about worthy or draw I just want to see the best fight the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                I dont get any of this idea at all, I dont understand why fans eliminate the best fights by saying one doesnt deserve the fight it makes no sense to me, its like the few idiots that say Spence and Crawford are not worthy of Pac yet all these B graders that fight them are worthy,

I want the best fighters to fight each other, I dont care one iota about worthy or draw I just want to see the best fight the best.
                you may not care one iota...but the guys fighting and the guys that make them do...accept business is part of the sport and all sports....if you accept that and follow numbers you will understand things.....yeah as fans we dont love that aspect...but it exists and is here to stay...these dudes are in the sport to make the most money they can and thats just reality....your idealist "i want the best fighting the best all the time when i want it" attitude just isnt realistic

Comment

Canelo vs Smith did 2.3M? Interesting, would love a breakdown for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    Originally posted by #1PaperChamp View Post
                    It take so long to "count" these tickets and dollars...the goddamn figures are probably fake.

Spencer keeps ducking Crawford. Thats the only headline
                    Now carry that logic over to vote counting....

Comment

Working...
                    X