Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dennis Hogan Confident: I Told My Team To Get Tim Tszyu - They Delivered!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dennis Hogan Confident: I Told My Team To Get Tim Tszyu - They Delivered!

Junior middleweight contender Dennis Hogan is confident that his skills and experience will be enough to overcome the undefeated Tim Tszyu, who is being pushed as the biggest star in Australian boxing. Hogan, a former Australian champion, will collide with Tszyu on March 31.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good to know

Comment

“Tszyu didn’t choose me, I chose him ! I told my team get me this fight and they delivered,” Hogan said.
      Did you all know that Tim Tszyu is the only boxer in the world to have fought in two stadium fights during the global Corona pandemic, on PPV?

Dennis Hogan, nobody in Queensland, Australia knows your name! You are standing in line like that little roody-poo jabroni Michael Zerafa, for a payday! Tim2, the peoples champ, is going to lay the smack-down on your monkey-ass March 31. Then we are going for the WBO world-title!

Comment

A good test for Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Phill lynott View Post
          A good test for Tszyu.
          Not really he is 35 a MW with only 7 stoppages in his career and shaky defence, another stepping stone for Tim.

Comment

3 or 4 rounds tops... Just a matter of time before Hogan takes a tszyu missile....short night ahead

Comment

Zerafa can go the distance...he has a excellent chin....I hope team tszyu pick him next

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
                Zerafa can go the distance...he has a excellent chin....I hope team tszyu pick him next
                Zerafa is also a MW 154 would hurt him, Tim needs to go to the USA they are just trying to shoe horn him into a WT fight with out fighting top comp.

Comment

Working...
                X