Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyler Howard: Berlanga Is Looking For An Opponent, If He Can Meet At 165 I'll Be Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyler Howard: Berlanga Is Looking For An Opponent, If He Can Meet At 165 I'll Be Ready

Edgar Berlanga remains in search of a quality opponent for his first fight of 2021. It just so happens that fellow unbeaten prospect Tyler Howard knows a guy interested in the assignment. It can be argued that Berlanga (16-0, 16KOs) is ahead of the rest of the pack, if not only from a notoriety standpoint. The Brooklyn-bred Boricua was named 2020 Prospect of the Year by many outlets-including BoxingScene.com-and is aiming to land super middleweight contenders in the ring in the year ahead.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No dude fight at 168 and quit making weight demands. Arent you a Super middleweight too. ?

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
      No dude fight at 168 and quit making weight demands. Arent you a Super middleweight too. ?
      I was thinking the same thing! How does a "prospect" make weight demands?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        I was thinking the same thing! How does a "prospect" make weight demands?
        Exactly and he isnt even the A side. If there was such a thing in this fight.

Comment

People know allow him the weight

Demands, Why? He hasn’t fought nobody, Berlanga people should jump on this undefeated win! If you can’t beat guys like this you not going anywhere, anyhow!

Berlanga take this please!

Comment

Who is this guy? These prospects nowadays are getting too comfortable making demands. Go prove something first.

Comment

Dude! If you are going to call out someone, then take the full challenge at the full weight. Otherwise keep you're mouth shut.

Comment

Lol at calling someone out at a catchweight. Wtf is he thinking? Is he trying to drain berlanga or what?

Comment

Who was that other fighter who tried to unify a title at only 1lb above the lower weight limit??

I think it was a 160 unification at 155.....what was his name I wonder....

Comment

These guys are a trip. How you calling it out somebody talking about a catchweight. Supermiddleweight is from 161 to 168. So you can come in however you want within the limit. You worried about 3 pounds man gtfoh!!

Comment

Working...
                    X