Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant 'Not Sure' On Hand Surgery; Doesn't Think Injury Will 'Hinder' Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant 'Not Sure' On Hand Surgery; Doesn't Think Injury Will 'Hinder' Him

Caleb Plant left the ring Saturday night suspecting that he had suffered a fracture to his left hand. The unbeaten IBF super middleweight champion managed the pain well enough to dominate mandatory challenger Caleb Truax in a 12-round title fight FOX televised from Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles. Plant isn't sure, however, whether his hand injury will require surgery.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Caleb Plant may as well move to the UK and get sworn in as a Brit....I can't stand fighters that make excuses that's why I can't deal with the brits.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
      Caleb Plant may as well move to the UK and get sworn in as a Brit....I can't stand fighters that make excuses that's why I can't deal with the brits.
      How does one make excuses for a 12 round domination winning every round? What’s there to excuse?

Comment

Does it matter, He never punched hard enough to begin with. Canelo will work this guy. He will have plant running the whole fight.

Comment

Hope IBF strips him

That would be great

Then we won’t be forced to watch Canelo beat another jobber

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
            Hope IBF strips him

... sure... then put him in front of firing squad, right?...

Comment

Why do I have the feeling this dude is going to sit out waiting for the Canelo fight and it won't happen. Then he'll use inactivity as a reason to not fight Benavidez

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                Why do I have the feeling this dude is going to sit out waiting for the Canelo fight and it won't happen. Then he'll use inactivity as a reason to not fight Benavidez
                Because all these clowns are doing this. GGG ? Andrade, Saunders landed the fight , but didnt earn it, Bivol? Beterbiev is fighting a mandatory i think. Charlo? all sitting out.

Comment

Hand surgery takes a year at least of rehab..

IBF must strip him!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Danm. Lol this is probably exactly what'll happend

Comment

Working...
                    X