Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Changes Training Habits, Wants To Unify Before Moving Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Changes Training Habits, Wants To Unify Before Moving Up

Julio Cesar 'Rey' Martinez has changed his habits. After losing the opportunity to be involved in the co-feature for Canelo Alvarez's card last December, due to an illness caused by a carelessness in his diet, the WBC world flyweight champion will defend his title against McWilliams Arroyo of Puerto Rico, in a mandatory fight on February 27.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Baby Barrera

Comment

Love watching him fight. He’s a little warrior with a big heart armed with a seek and destroy attitude. The flyweight division is pretty deep at this moment.

Comment

I remember the first time seeing this kid on that DAZN card. They said he had just gotten out of jail the other day and he proceeded to beat the piss out of that little Charlie Edwards fella. Unfortunately got a little too excited and blasted him with that body shot when he was down. Was weird when Sulaiman got involved and changed it live to a No Contest. I don't know all the specifics about how these things are decided but I was under the impression these kind of decisions were up to the commission and not the sanctioning bodies. Shouldn't it have been up to the BBBoC as opposed to the WBC?

Anyway, it is a joy to watch him dismantle opponents with an almost unbridled aggression. Can't wait for his fight with Arroyo late February.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          I remember the first time seeing this kid on that DAZN card. They said he had just gotten out of jail the other day and he proceeded to beat the piss out of that little Charlie Edwards fella. Unfortunately got a little too excited and blasted him with that body shot when he was down. Was weird when Sulaiman got involved and changed it live to a No Contest. I don't know all the specifics about how these things are decided but I was under the impression these kind of decisions were up to the commission and not the sanctioning bodies. Shouldn't it have been up to the BBBoC as opposed to the WBC?

Anyway, it is a joy to watch him dismantle opponents with an almost unbridled aggression. Can't wait for his fight with Arroyo late February.
          Amazing fighter. Big fan. Can't wait to see him fight again.

Comment

I had his fight with Harris as my FOY.

Comment

Working...
            X