Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Michael Coffie Takes Out Darmani Rock in Three Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Michael Coffie Takes Out Darmani Rock in Three Rounds

Coffie, Rock Fight Photos Gallery - Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles - In a battle between young, undefeated heavyweights. Michael Coffie (12-0, 9 KOs) kept his record unblemished with a powerful third-round knockout victory over Darmani Rock (17-1, 12 KOs). (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

And I thought Rock might be like Ruiz where you shouldn't judge by appearance. Yeah nope.

Comment

Coffie vs Jonathan Rice should be made.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
        Coffie vs Jonathan Rice should be made.
        It would make sense ,first he beat a Rock , then a Rice . Two things of substance ,he can go after fighters who have a name pertaining to objects or substances and so on .

After Rice he could go after Christian Hammer .

Comment

That was a very impressive upper cut that Coffie threw from an odd angle. Lots of power. Seems like a nice guy too. I like adjustment he made based on his opponents foot shuffle.

Comment

You can tell Coffie is a thinking fighter I just wonder with all that mass how he handles a 12 round fight

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
              And I thought Rock might be like Ruiz where you shouldn't judge by appearance. Yeah nope.
              Yeah he's exactly what you would think based on his appearance. He looked like a grizzly bear who ate all the honey and was ready for hibernation.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                Difference is Andy has always looked like that Darmani just sits on his ass and puts on weight.

Here he was training for his pro debut

Comment

Working...
                X