Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie: I Think My Style of Fighting Can Contend With Anybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Michael Coffie: I Think My Style of Fighting Can Contend With Anybody

Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles - In a battle between young, undefeated heavyweights. Michael Coffie (12-0, 9 KOs) kept his record unblemished with a powerful third-round knockout victory over Darmani Rock (17-1, 12 KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Just drop another 20lbs and we’re in business there Marine

Comment

Lose a bit more weight, I say 250 or 260 something an he could add speed to what he has already!

Comment

Go fight Deontay Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          Just drop another 20lbs and we’re in business there Marine
          Coffie looked pretty good but Rock was in terrible shape. Coffie will be 35 years old in June. Now is the time to see if he has what it takes. Maybe a Gerald washington type next!

Comment

Props to Coffie for taking advantage of the big opportunity being featured on FOX and delivering an impressive stoppage

I'm rooting for him, he is working his way up the old fashion way with Zero Hype

Comment

A lot of the comments about Joe Joyce a couple of years ago also apply to Coffie. Yes he's old by calendar years, but he's young in boxing years because he doesn't have a lot of wear from sparring or fighting.

JJ is now a top contender. If Coffie is managed sensibly he could be one in a year's time. JJ & Coffie could conceivably be fighting for a title in 2 years from now.

Comment

He could be the next Audley Harrison. The only thing standing in his way is his lack of ability, otherwise he'd be a real contender

Comment

Working...
                X