Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Truax: I Was Never Buzzed or Hurt, Caleb Plant Was Very Elusive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Truax: I Was Never Buzzed or Hurt, Caleb Plant Was Very Elusive

Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles - Using blazing hand speed, a stiff jab and punches from multiple angles, Plant battered Truax and kept him off balance over the course of the 12 rounds. It was a game effort from Truax, but Plant proved to be too much to handle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

plant more like a weed, very hard to get to grips with, maybe even a thorny issue

Comment

Originally posted by Songbird View Post
      plant more like a weed, very hard to get to grips with, maybe even a thorny issue
      I like this. Very well stated.

Comment

Truax can really offer something more to the game.

For example, putting on a lot of fat until he becomes an obese heavyweight, so he can challenge for one of the twelve or so WBA titles.

Comment

Yeah well Plant has no power.. so tell us something we don’t know Truax

Comment

plant predicted a "spectacular knock out" vs turax truth be told he could not knock down , stagger or even hurt truax at any time in the fight the whole affair looked like nothing more than a glorified sparring session yet plant is still calling himself "the best at 168" BJS KO's this fraud in under 7 rounds

Comment

Plant has some power, but the fact that Truax couldn't catch him or corner him, probably saved Truax from getting hurt. I'm not sure I like that, take it to the cards, attitude by Plant. Not in this age of robbery and home town decisions.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  Plant has some power, but the fact that Truax couldn't catch him or corner him, probably saved Truax from getting hurt. I'm not sure I like that, take it to the cards, attitude by Plant. Not in this age of robbery and home town decisions.
                  He won’t get a points nod over Canelo. But I do t disagree with him getting rounds. That was only his 2nd time going 12 and it looks like he’s going to be fast tracked into big fights soon

Comment

I kind of like Plant because it is quite rare to find a Caucasian US boxing champ so he is something different.

He has a very good jab and solid instincts for self preservation which are excellent qualities for a champion. In terms of Canelo, that's a step up too far though.

He is the same level as Callum Smith IMO.

Comment

Working...
                    X