Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Dominates Caleb Truax Over Twelve Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Dominates Caleb Truax Over Twelve Rounds

Plant, Truax Fight Photos Gallery - Shrine Expo, Los Angeles, California - IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant (21-0, 12 KOs) dominated to a one-sided twelve round unanimous decision over former beltholder Caleb Truax (31-5-2, 19 KOs). All three judges had it 120-108. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Plant needs another fight before September can't afford to get in the ring straight away with Canelo, Plamt was not impressive. I bet David Benavidez is foaming at the mouth and licking his chops for a fight with Caleb plant, David would walk the boy down and put combinations together. Eddy Reynoso was watching close,, he has no fear about facing Plant after Billy Joe Saunders. Plant needs another fight in June or late May against a slick aggressive fighter, hopefully Benavidez gets the shot

Comment

I said it before this fight and will again,

Plant is third or fourth best in this weight class, but boxing is business and the right business would be to fight Canelo for the biggest payday and leave David alone, he’s a beast when he makes weight! I like Caleb though he just need more power and a better body attack but the kid has skills.

Comment

Working...
      X