Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Dominates Caleb Truax For Decision in One-Sided Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Dominates Caleb Truax For Decision in One-Sided Fight

LOS ANGELES, CA - Undefeated IBF World Super Middleweight Champion Caleb “Sweethands” Plant and former world champion Caleb “Golden” Truax exchanged words at the official weigh-in for their main event showdown taking place this Saturday, January 30, live on FOX PBC Fight Night and FOX Deportes from Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall in Los Angeles. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)

In the co-feature Michael Coffie and Darmani Rock clash in a 10-round battle of unbeaten heavyweights. Super welterweight sensation Joey Spencer takes on Isiah Seldon in an eight rounder to open the telecast at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.

The event will be promoted by TGB Promotions and Sweethands Promotions, in association with Warriors Boxing, and will take place without fans in attendance at the Shrine Auditorium and Expo Hall, an AEG venue, in downtown Los Angeles.

We actually got boxing starting at 3pm pacific with Barthelemy vs Rivera.

Should be some good fights. A much needed boxing Saturday!

Comment

Two cards and I can't watch either because it's the woman's birthday lol. Enjoy the fights without my annoying RBR spamming fellas.

Comment

i'm rooting for caleb he will win for sure.. goodluck to both fighters.

Comment

Less Goooooooooooooo ...

Comment

fake applauses is stupid

Comment

Anybody else pulling for late bloomer Coffie? 34 years old and had his first amateur fight a couple months shy of 30.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
                Anybody else pulling for late bloomer Coffie? 34 years old and had his first amateur fight a couple months shy of 30.
                I think Coffie should win . He’s been in with the better fighters in the gyms his experience goes further and he’s not lazy .

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                  fake applauses is stupid
                  Incredibly stupid lol...

Comment

Excited to finally watch some boxing. It seems like we’ve been in a drought!

Comment

Working...
                    X