Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Beats All Rivera By Unanimous Decision In Forgettable 10-Rounder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rances Barthelemy Beats All Rivera By Unanimous Decision In Forgettable 10-Rounder

Rances Barthelemy won Saturday night in his first fight since his inconceivably boring bout with Robert Easter Jr. nearly two years ago. The Cuban junior welterweight contender defeated All Rivera rather easily, but Barthelemy did little to take advantage of the national television exposure FOX afforded him in their 10-round bout. The 34-year-old Barthelemy seemed content to pot-shot the Philippines' Rivera and cruise to victory in an unremarkable bout on the Caleb Plant-Caleb Truax undercard at Shrine Auditorium & Expo Hall in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barthelemy is an example of how a boxer can be on national television without providing any reason as to why he should be.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
      Barthelemy is an example of how a boxer can be on national television without providing any reason as to why he should be.
      I never liked him and refs let him get away with so much throughout his career. Every time he ever got concussed to the verge of getting knocked down he almost always grabs onto his opponent and takes him to the ground so as to not be counted for the knockdown. Each time it should have been counted as a knockdown but he’d always get away with it. He’s also gotten questionable decisions.

Comment

Rances has pics of Haymon bent over and grabbing his ankles... how else do u explain one of the most boring, sleep-inducing pbc fighters ever still getting televised fights! Would b more entertaining to watch paint dry!

Comment

This fight was so ****ing awful that I went and did dishes

Comment

True story, I fell asleep during this fight. Rances Barthelemy is better than ASMR....

Comment

What a bore, he should have let his hands go especially against a completely outmatched opponent. What a wasted opportunity by Rances.

Comment

This Barthelemy is bad for boxing. PBC should get rid of this kind of fighter who not only wont bring money but give a disappointment to fans. Moreover his style of boxing will be same over time...

Comment

Originally posted by Drigo View Post
                  This Barthelemy is bad for boxing. PBC should get rid of this kind of fighter who not only wont bring money but give a disappointment to fans. Moreover his style of boxing will be same over time...
                  Agree that pbc needs to stop putting him on televised fights. I can think of no one as boring as him right now. He is without a doubt the most boring Cuban fighter I have ever seen and knowing how the Cubans are known to fight, that is one hell of a statement.
                  Put him on FS1 undercards or loan him out to other networks like ESPN or dayzin, but having casuals and sports fans are that on FOX doesn’t help the sport

Comment

Stopped watching total rubbish send him back to Cuba 🇨🇺 sorry 😢

Comment

Working...
                    X