Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Hernandez, Brandyn Lynch Battle To Eight-Round Split Draw In FOX Opener

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Hernandez, Brandyn Lynch Battle To Eight-Round Split Draw In FOX Opener

A nephew of Eddie Murphy and the late Charlie Murphy proved Saturday that he, too, was ready for the biggest stage of his career. Brandyn Lynch boxed well against a more experienced Marcos Hernandez in an eight-round middleweight fight FOX televised as part of the Caleb Plant-Caleb Truax undercard from Los Angeles. He had to settle for a split draw, however, because only one judge scored the action for Lynch.
    [Click Here To Read More]

What a terrible undercard leading up to the mismatch main event...Boring azz Barthelamy is literally in with a pillow-fisted heavy bag!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      What a terrible undercard leading up to the mismatch main event...Boring azz Barthelamy is literally in with a pillow-fisted heavy bag!
      The whole undercard was less than stellar. I thought Lunch deserved the win. Barthelemy is skilled, flawed and difficult to watch. Seldon shouldn't have been in on prime time. The HW matchup was interesting.

I should also add that I really like Shawn Porter as an analyst. He's classes above alot of the color commentary guys (Lewis, Goosen, Mora, Bradley) IMO.

Comment

Working...
      X