Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Predicts Spectacular, Dominant Performance; Truax Is Getting Stopped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb Plant Predicts Spectacular, Dominant Performance; Truax Is Getting Stopped!

Caleb Plant is known more for his boxing ability than his power, but that didn't prevent him from predicting a knockout Saturday night. The unbeaten IBF super middleweight champion promised during a virtual press conference Thursday to dominate and stop Caleb Truax in their 12-round, 168-pound title fight in Los Angeles. Truax has lost inside the distance twice in the 12th round versus Daniel Jacobs in April 2015 and in the first round against Anthony Dirrell a year later.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The clown show continues

Comment

yes but first there is a winter storm brewing here and that means what it says so there are no other fights on.
      So I hope a fight breaks out somewhere on this card an upset would be so nice to see remember the Polish Heavyweight that got stopped and changed his whole plans. But who knows something could happen in the ring if not the main the undercard. Hey Winter Storm, no other fights, reruns are no fun so we can or I can hope stranger things have happened. But I do know what you are saying.

Comment

Says the guy who fights Subway guys, German Feganbutz, and Truax. Step it the hell up or hand the title to someone whose willing to fight top comp.
        Last edited by richardt; 01-30-2021, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Let's be honest, ''Golden'' Truax has no chance... Plant is simply too good and too fresh for him.

Plant by TKO around the 7th

Comment

Its hilarious listening to Plant talk up his cabby beating skills.

Comment

The fight was garbage and plant is trash. He doesn’t deserve the Canelo fight.

Comment

So much for a "spectacular performance" . . .

Comment

Working...
                X