Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I'm Extremely Open To Charlo Fight; More Exciting Than Me & Plant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Benavidez: I'm Extremely Open To Charlo Fight; More Exciting Than Me & Plant

David Benavidez's grudge match with Caleb Plant wasn't as attractive to Plant once Benavidez lost his WBC super middleweight title at the scale August 14. Benavidez became a less appealing opponent for Canelo Alvarez as well when he was stripped of that title for a second time. Well aware that Plant and Alvarez are much more likely to face each other than him if they win their upcoming respective bouts with Caleb Truax and Avni Yildirim, Benavidez is focused on securing a showdown with Jermall Charlo.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That’d be ideal to work themselves into a wbc mando for all the marbles for whoever comes out of the plant-bjs-canelo gauntlet

Comment

Good fight and good matchup, both will want to bring their A Games

Comment

Yes lets get some more fights that matter this one would and I would also like to see the Jr. Middles do some tight fights, same with Middle proper and stop this business of a one man show. Everybody wants good fights and fights that lead to fights. But it is all nothing till it gets signed and the fighters are in the ring.

Comment

Yeah this fight can be Huge! Charlo should take a fight at 168 first, I still want Charlo vs Jacobs, then Benavidez. Been saying for awhile that he should move up because he would have way more options even without Canelo

Comment

I like this fight alot. Winner gets a mando to Canelo (even though the odds a purse bid are slim).

Comment

A light heavy calling out middles and super middles. No mention of Bivol or Beterbiev or even Pascal or Ramirez.

Comment

Great fight but wont happen, this isnt the first time Charlo called out Benavidez. Charlo called em out last year and Benavidez told em lets do it and Charlo went silent, This time Charlo called em out and Benavidez is telling him lets do it and I'm betting Charlo goes silent again.

Comment

Charlo gonna be quiet just like when jacobs ran up on him

Comment

No need for Mall to get his feet wet just jump right in with Benavidez please. His run at 160 was an utter waste the PBC stable at 160 is and always has been completely empty

Comment

Working...
                    X