Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Plant: Big Things Are Ahead, I Feel Like I'm The Best In The Super Middleweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Plant: Big Things Are Ahead, I Feel Like I'm The Best In The Super Middleweight Division

The sight of January 13th on a calendar will always bring a smile to Caleb Plant's face. It was on that day in 2019 when he dropped to a knee and proposed to then-girlfriend Jordan Hardy. The scrapbook moment came shortly after the biggest win in Plant's career, a 12-round decision over Jose Uzcategui to claim the IBF super middleweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

No more Feganbutz and Subways workers and Truax's after this, period! We're done with this sht! It's time for scintillating matchups, not this crap.
    Last edited by richardt; 01-30-2021, 01:50 PM.

Comment

The most boring fight to put as a main event on national television. In fact, the whole card sucks. PBC really doesn't know how or care to grow the sport of boxing. They are only interested in lining their fighters' pockets.

Comment

Plant doesn´t even mention Benavidez´s name hahaha. His excuse now is " he´s not a champ ". So? Neither is Truax. Benavidez is the creme of the crop at 168.

Comment

20 fights and already a world title with two defences, and two mandatories in a row for his 21st fight and possible 3rd defence. Well done young man.
          Last edited by Oldskoolg; 01-30-2021, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
            Plant doesn´t even mention Benavidez´s name hahaha. His excuse now is " he´s not a champ ". So? Neither is Truax. Benavidez is the creme of the crop at 168.
            Benevidez doesn’t get mentioned because no promoter in their right mind is going to risk the money necessary to stage the fight for a fighter we don’t yet know is serious about his craft. He was stripped once for pissing hot. He was stripped again for missing weight (and not by a little). We truly don’t even know anymore what weight class he is supposed to be in.

So, please tell me who is going to be calling out someone who has shown to not take boxing seriously and doesn’t act like a true champion and professional?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              Benevidez doesn’t get mentioned because no promoter in their right mind is going to risk the money necessary to stage the fight for a fighter we don’t yet know is serious about his craft. He was stripped once for pissing hot. He was stripped again for missing weight (and not by a little). We truly don’t even know anymore what weight class he is supposed to be in.

So, please tell me who is going to be calling out someone who has shown to not take boxing seriously and doesn’t act like a true champion and professional?
              Now they’re going to racially insult you for speaking the truth, they tried to do the same to me but curiously insulted blacks....

Comment

Plant the best

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  20 fights and already a world title with two defences, and two mandatories in a row for his 21st fight and possible 3rd defence. Well done young man.
                  Vacant belt,& 2 defenses v Cab drivers. Its laughable if it wasn't so sad that Plant thinks hes accomplished anything great,let alone that hes the top dog despite blatantly telling ring mag that hes ducking Canelo & wanted him to clean out smw just to fight his no name ass..

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                    Now they’re going to racially insult you for speaking the truth, they tried to do the same to me but curiously insulted blacks....
                    Not surprising

Comment

Working...
                    X