No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. May Join The Russian Boxing Federation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roy Jones Jr. May Join The Russian Boxing Federation

Former four division world champion Roy Jones Jr. may assume office in the Russian Boxing Federation, according to statements made by the organization's Secretary General, Kirill Shchekutyev, to Tass.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Russian women are hot , he just following Hagler who went Mandingo in Italy.

Comment

Comrade Roy feel great responsibility for serve Motherland!

Comment

I hope he's learned some basic Russian at least. Be rude not to. "Now I want to make the beeeg fight and make my people proud" (in Russian, of course)

Comment

"held several concerts in the country. "

Jones does concerts in Russia? Doing what, singing?

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
            Russian women are hot , he just following Hagler who went Mandingo in Italy.
            I was about to say the same thing, Russian women particularly from western Russia are a smokin hot group of birds. Roy’s clearly having the time of his life with good caviar, good vodka, and fine Russian women

Comment

In fairness to RJJ I get it. RJJ woulda had a gold medal locked up before he entered South Korean airspace in 1988 if he woulda been Russian.

Russia ain't playing & I don't recall many Russians getting cheated outta medals at the Olympics in general.

Comment

Well the Russians did choose a living Legend to teach them about Boxing, even though I have Hagler as the Best Middleweight of All Time and Bernard "The Executioner" Hopkins did give RJjr a run for his money when nobody else could......The Executioner > The Alien

Comment

Someone remind me again WHY Roy became a Russian citizen back in 2015 or whenever it was?

Comment

Er hello! Earth calling all Russians!!!!! It’s no longer the 90s!!! This man is no longer that boxer.
                    They should have some real respect for their newest “citizen” and prevent him from hurting himself no matter how good those 81thes are over there.

Comment

Working...
                    X