No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Isiah Seldon Motivated, Hopes To Derail Joey Spencer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Isiah Seldon Motivated, Hopes To Derail Joey Spencer

When Isiah Seldon makes the walk to the ring for his 19th professional boxing match against Joey Spencer this Saturday in Los Angeles, it will be his first appearance since March of last year. But don't worry, the 32-year-old middleweight is making sure you didn't forget him.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was a big fan of his dad growing up. First time I saw Isiah fight was one of the first round blowout losses, hopefully he has learned from it and will continue to find success in his career.

Comment

Good story but we should already know;

The results! He sounds good and seem to be drawing inspiration from somewhere but not having an amateur background is a problem and factor in no discipline plus past stoppages, although Joey not a big puncher but sometimes you get lucky against guys like this. Joey by knockout easily!

Comment

Aah I remember Bruce Seldon, built like a pro bodybuilder, more natural looking than say Holyfield.

A good puncher but couldn't take much of a punch. Mike Tyson blasted him in a round. But he had a decent career and can say he won a world title.

Comment

Bruce Seldom was clearly on PEDs, he wasn’t just ripped his muscles looked like a bodybuilders physique, like he was using growth hormone. He did have a good jab but had a Glass Joe type chin

Comment

A brother doesn't have to be on drugs!

Originally posted by ;21043675
            Bruce Seldom was clearly on PEDs, he wasn’t just ripped his muscles looked like a bodybuilders physique, like he was using growth hormone. He did have a good jab but had a Glass Joe type chin
            I hate stereo types, Brothers be born with muscles like that, I have a little cousin about 210 and because he can bench say 450 multiple times people thing he use and he's never done nothing but work out his whole life and every since he was a kid the strength was there. I say this to say stop hating, no talent MF'er!

Comment

Damn Seldon been KO'd twice in the 1st round. Thats very on brand when his father is best known for getting KO'd in 1 to Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                I was a big fan of his dad growing up. First time I saw Isiah fight was one of the first round blowout losses, hopefully he has learned from it and will continue to find success in his career.
                Thats a hard ask for a guy who is 32 & had no amateur career & is 1-2 as a pro vs guys with a winning record. And that also means he gots 1 L & a draw to guys with non-winning records.

Pro boxing is a really sh^tty career for on the job training.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  He was pretty entertaining with his KD's sometimes I remember. He'd bounce up like a cartoon character like he was all good the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Thats a hard ask for a guy who is 32 & had no amateur career & is 1-2 as a pro vs guys with a winning record. And that also means he gots 1 L & a draw to guys with non-winning records.

Pro boxing is a really sh^tty career for on the job training.
                    Very true and I'm not confident in his chances but I'd rather say something positive than throw out negativity at the man. He steps into that ring and gives his best, and for that he has my respect.

Comment

Working...
                    X