Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Have To Destroy Whoever is in My Way - Right Now That's Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu: I Have To Destroy Whoever is in My Way - Right Now That's Hogan

Undefeated junior middleweight contender Tim Tszyu will be looking to do a demolition job when he faces veteran Dennis Hogan on March 31. In 2019, there were many observers who felt Hogan had done enough to pull out an upset win over then WBO junior middleweight champion Jamie Munguia, who was very disappointed with his performance.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Denis Hogan! Jermall Charlo had you doing summersaults, the Shogun of the Tszyu-Clan Tim2, will have you doing Cartwheels all he way back to Ireland. This is not Jaime Munguia, you are not stopping this train headed for the WBO world-title ; you had your shot, its Tim Tszyu's time!

Comment

The only live dog left in Australia at this weight is Michael zerafa.... Unfortunately at this weight the cupboard is bare.... Hogan will fall in half a dozen rounds and it will be a beating....but I don't think Patrick Teixeira ..Castano winner will come here to Australia to be robbed... Unless they just are desparate for the money... They would be a complete fool coz no one wins decisions here....collect ya money...not ya belt....only dumb morons need apply..... It's not just crocodiles that will take ya sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiebox2019 View Post
        The only live dog left in Australia at this weight is Michael zerafa.... Unfortunately at this weight the cupboard is bare.... Hogan will fall in half a dozen rounds and it will be a beating....but I don't think Patrick Teixeira ..Castano winner will come here to Australia to be robbed... Unless they just are desparate for the money... They would be a complete fool coz no one wins decisions here....collect ya money...not ya belt....only dumb morons need apply..... It's not just crocodiles that will take ya sheet
        Part of what you say is true, but Australia is not the only tough win. Just More isolated. The odds against a visitor are more obvious, as islanders are more ****genous, and Australia is just a big island. Any visitor there, has his corner man as a fan.

Comment

Tim has to relocate soon. His dad fought almost exclusively in America from about 20 fights and on and he's nearing the point where there's nothing left for him in Aus and needs to set up shop in the States. Good news is he can spank plenty of those US bums and emulate his father.

Comment

Get them all young Tszyu! One thing going against you. Don King doesn't have any champions in the division. Mr King was the only one to have a set and risk his undefeated boys against Tszyu's dad. The first Mitchell/Tszyu fight didn't go well for Mr King but after the fight he showed class. He could have been upset and went in the tunnel but detoured over to a young adult white boy in the crowd shook his hand and thanked him for coming to the fight. That was me and that showed me the relationship between the sport and the fan and the mutual respect there is unlike in any other sport. All politics aside. Those were fun times. I hope Tim can make his dad proud!

Comment

Working...
            X