Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Hopes For Williams, Hurd, Rosario or Harrison Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin Hopes For Williams, Hurd, Rosario or Harrison Next

Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin (23-1) is hoping to have a big 2021 after having only 1 fight in 2020. Such was the case for most fighters as the coronavirus pandemic wreaked havoc all over the world.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Either of those fights would be great but I would LOVE the Harrison fight. That would be a hell of a showdown and Lubin will have to open up more than he has in his recent fights. Also would be the perfect fight before he gets another crack at Charlo or the WBC belt.

Comment

same old names from pbc, those names are expired and soured, they are not on trend anymore, go look for Tszyu, Madrimov, Bohachuk

Comment

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think any of those fights will happen.

The one who has the least pull is Rosario so maybe that one could, but them other guys I really don't see wanting to fight Lubin.

I want to see Hurd Lubin or Williams Lubin the most tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
          same old names from pbc, those names are expired and soured, they are not on trend anymore, go look for Tszyu, Madrimov, Bohachuk
          Who??????????

Comment

I would for him and Harrison

This fight should be made; both have suspect chins, both can punch and have a great offensive talent and they have history sparring in the past. Let’s do it! Technically Harrison is better, punch a bit harder and shaper but he gets winded and falls apart. Lubin may be a bit faster, shorter, but has a bigger heart in my opinion and seem to dig deeper but I going with my Motown Brother and say Tony will stop him do to sharpness and power.

Comment

Those would be good fights to, but nothing wrong with the names mentioned by Cunningham here.

Comment

The guys you mentioned are good prospects but the above mentioned are still top of the class. A win over any of them would be worth significantly more than a win over Tszyu, Madrimov or Bohachuk.

Comment

Madrimov looks like the real deal! Would like to see Madrimov vs. Lara. Does the WBA even have mandatory challengers?

Comment

Lubin vs. Fundora! Make It Happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X