Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Ring Return Targeted For Late April or May, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois Ring Return Targeted For Late April or May, Says Warren

Daniel Dubois's decision not to involve himself in social media has helped him to get over his traumatic loss to Joe Joyce, according to his promoter. Frank Warren. Dubois took a knee in the tenth round of the British, Commonwealth and European heavyweight title fight in November after suffering a factured eye socket and retina damage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

DDD is not a loud mouth? I thought I saw and heard something else before the Joe Joyce bout. Okay, his loud mouth wasn't as big as Wilder’s.

Comment

Dubious needs to drop some of that muscle mass and work seriously hard on his footwork. His inexperience at a higher level is shining through. I do believe he can bounce back and do big things with changes.

Comment

Just target that boys eye. It’s going to be a career stopper mentally.

Comment

I was just wondering earlier whether we’d see Dubois back any time soon. I’m glad to see that he’s getting back on the horse relatively quickly. I still think he’s got a lot of potential. Obviously Joyce took advantage of his flaws but I still think that the ultimate result of the fight was down largely to bad luck.

Comment

Luckily the injury wasn’t as serious as Warren was making out at time of Dubois quitting

Comment

First time I heard someone ain't into cyber social media as I call it . good for him . bet warren lost some dough betting on duboi

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
                Luckily the injury wasn’t as serious as Warren was making out at time of Dubois quitting
                We all know that was just frank coming up with excuses which weren’t there. He lost, that can happen sometimes - simple as that

Comment

Hope he learns how to defend against a jab. Cus, Joyce's jab was slow and it still caught him EVERY time

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
                    Dubious needs to drop some of that muscle mass and work seriously hard on his footwork. His inexperience at a higher level is shining through. I do believe he can bounce back and do big things with changes.
                    You call him Dubious but then say he can bounce back and do big things with changes. What's the deal?
                    The kid was young and inexperienced when he fought Joyce. People were getting starstruck by his power and explosiveness but the Joyce fight proved he has more learning to do. All the best to the young man. He shouldn't have said anything about Joyce's mom but other than that he has been respectful and low key. I wish him all the best.

Comment

Working...
                    X