Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conlan: Fight With Fulton Is First On My List, I'd Like It As Soon As Possible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conlan: Fight With Fulton Is First On My List, I'd Like It As Soon As Possible

Stephen Fulton put an end to Angelo Leo's title reign after just five months. There is at least one potential challenger out there who is eager to return the favor. Michael Conlan hopes to have his name called for his first career title fight in the coming months, as he is now campaigning in the junior featherweight division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loooooooooooooooool Conlan is gonna get his ass beat

Comment

Bob can make him mando anytime he wants. This clown just needs to grow a pair.

Comment

Conlan can and should milk his Irish popularity for as long as possible. Fulton who doesn’t have great power stops him in 8.

Comment

Sounds like a good plan. Wouldn't be advisable to fight Fulton coming off such an awesome win... I don't know. I wouldn't write Mick off, he solid enough. Fulton a clear favorite though. Should be a good fight anyway.

Comment

conlan will soon win his first title, at minimum weight

Comment

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. I dont see Conlan beating Fulton.

Comment

I've watched Conlan mature tremendously over the last few years and he looked great last time out. He keeps improving and that always indicates a will to be better non complacent.
                I think jumping down in weight will take more from him than he gains.
                I grew to like the Mick where in the beginning I didn't believe he had it. Now I do..

Comment

Working...
                X