Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Kongo vs. Michael McKinson Added To Povetkin-Whyte Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Kongo vs. Michael McKinson Added To Povetkin-Whyte Card

Undefeated Welterweights Chris Kongo and Michael McKinson will collide for the WBO Global Title on the undercard of Alexander Povetkin vs. Dillian Whyte 2 on Saturday March 6, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and on DAZN in all other markets excluding the UK and Ireland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Very excited to see this one! Brave for two unbeaten prospects to go against each other so early in their careers

Could have easily padded out their records first
    Last edited by Bain01D; 01-26-2021, 12:22 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Love it when unbeatens take risks like this instead of fighting 12-5 fighters. Kongo impressed me when I saw him on a Hearn card that they held outside of the Hearn's estate. There were some fun fights on those cards.

Comment

This is total garbage 2 ko in 20 fight. This is PPV he unbeaten because feed bums to get on PPV. Kongo boxes scared

Comment

Great fight these 2 are the best in the UK without the hype and above Benn and Kelly

Comment

Josh Taylor speaks very high of Kongo, he has my vote

Comment

Working...
            X