Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Usyk Will Be Tough, I'm Fairly Confident I Can Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce: Usyk Will Be Tough, I'm Fairly Confident I Can Beat Him

Heavyweight contender Joe Joyce is preparing himself for a very big year in 2021. In 2020, Dubois picked up the biggest victory of his pro career when he stopped unbeaten Daniel Dubois, who many viewed as the better favorite to win the contest.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Usyk neutralized that jab the last time. Where I felt slow Joe was too skilled for Dbois, Usyk is a different animal. Skill is his calling card. Speed will matter or the lack of speed.

Comment

yousick is a known slapper does not belong a heavyweight and will fall vs joe joyce

Comment

Dubois was fine on the cards early on vs Joyce but that punch toll tore him apart in the later rounds. Usyk looks certain to win the early rounds but the same thing can happen.

Usyk beat him last time but that was in the amateurs with less rounds when the toll of those big punches hasn't built up.

Good fight.

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        Usyk neutralized that jab the last time. Where I felt slow Joe was too skilled for Dbois, Usyk is a different animal. Skill is his calling card. Speed will matter or the lack of speed.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
          Dubois was fine on the cards early on vs Joyce but that punch toll tore him apart in the later rounds. Usyk looks certain to win the early rounds but the same thing can happen.

Usyk beat him last time but that was in the amateurs with less rounds when the toll of those big punches hasn't built up.

Good fight.
          They fought in WSOB not amateurs ,it was pro rules just less rounds .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
            They fought in WSOB not amateurs ,it was pro rules just less rounds .
            It was 5 rounds and Usyk had to go full tilt for all 5 rounds to win.

It's hardly compatible to a 12 round Pro fight.

I think this one is going to be very interesting because Joyce is going to make Usyk work for all 3 minutes of all 12 rounds and Usyk to me looked like he was right at the edge of his gas tank against chisora, who himself was gassed for the final 8 rounds of that fight.

Comment

Actually this is a great fight for me. two undefeated contenders facing.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                It was 5 rounds and Usyk had to go full tilt for all 5 rounds to win.

It's hardly compatible to a 12 round Pro fight.

I think this one is going to be very interesting because Joyce is going to make Usyk work for all 3 minutes of all 12 rounds and Usyk to me looked like he was right at the edge of his gas tank against chisora, who himself was gassed for the final 8 rounds of that fight.
                Usyk fought a seemingly effortless fight against Gassiev, a guy that probably punches harder than Joyce.

For Joyce to stand a chance, he needs to bully Usyk. Not box with him.

We'll see if Joyce can do that.

Comment

I'd love to see

Joyce vs Fury

Usyk vs AJ

Comment

Good fight, really good challenge for Uysk.

If Usyk beats Joyce, he has fully deserved his title fight vs Joshua or Fury etc

Comment

Working...
                    X