Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I Don't Know if Danny Garcia Has That Dog in Him Anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman: I Don't Know if Danny Garcia Has That Dog in Him Anymore

Former unified welterweight champion Keith "One Time" Thurman (29-1) recently went 'live' on social media and spoke on several topics as he interacted with fans. Thurman, who fights under the Premier Boxing Champions banner, was asked multiple questions about Danny Garcia's performance in his most recent fight against Errol Spence and about potentially facing Garcia in a rematch. Thurman defeated Danny Garcia by split decision in 2017 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, NY.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Keef would know, he is probably know that better than anyone at the moment. He is looking to cash out big right now.

Comment

The pot calling the kettle black

Comment

Keith is an on the shelf broadcaster now, nothing more

The nerve of this MF'er who lost to a 125 year old version of Manny; Really! Keith likes his name in headlines so he can feel relevant still. I see about 5 other fighters right now I would pick to win against Keith. Keith at this point should stick to YouTube his retirement gig, because he's only fighting every few years.

Comment

Keith Thurman winning belts made him delusional

Comment

I want him to get in the ring with Crawford right now. Do it on PPV whatever. Crawford needs a name and Thurman is at least that. And Keith needs a reality check

Comment

Originally posted by PunchMeIDareYou View Post
              The pot calling the kettle black
              I agree. Both have lost hunger. Keith more than Danny tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                The nerve of this MF'er who lost to a 125 year old version of Manny; Really! Keith likes his name in headlines so he can feel relevant still. I see about 5 other fighters right now I would pick to win against Keith. Keith at this point should stick to YouTube his retirement gig, because he's only fighting every few years.
                I'd like see Thurman vs Boots or Ortiz Jr. It'll show where the young guns stand AND how much Thurman has left.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
                  Exactly how I felt when I read the head line.

Comment

Originally posted by GodfatherIV View Post
                    I want him to get in the ring with Crawford right now. Do it on PPV whatever. Crawford needs a name and Thurman is at least that. And Keith needs a reality check
                    Spot on.....

Comment

Working...
                    X