Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Jr. Took Nothing For Granted In World Title Win Over Angelo Leo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton Jr. Took Nothing For Granted In World Title Win Over Angelo Leo

By Corey Erdman - There was a moment of amazement on the Showtime telecast's commentary on Stephen Fulton's title-winning performance over Angelo Leo on Saturday night. With ten seconds to go in the second round, Al Bernstein chimed in, breaking convention of letting play-by-play man Mauro Ranallo tie a bow on the round. As if he were just remarking to him...
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd never seen Fulton before, but that uppercut certainly got my attention. Of course everyone's going to be calling for Nery next, but that's a big fight & could really do with a sell out crowd. Unless Fulton or Aleem have mandatory's that need to be fulfilled that's the one that works well for me next.

Comment

That was an impressive showing by Fulton. He really stepped up his game in this one. This division got even more interesting. Would like to see him in a unification fight.

Comment

I was impressed as well very entertaining fight and Fulton showed a lot of versatility in his game. 122 is stacked I want to see Nery vs Figueroa and Aleem vs Fulton then the winners face off since we haven't heard anything from MJ lately.

Comment

Working...
        X