Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Ra'eese Aleem Drops, Batters Victor Pasillas For TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Ra'eese Aleem Drops, Batters Victor Pasillas For TKO Win

Aleem, Pasillas Fight Photos Gallery - Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Conn. - In a clash for the interim-WBA super bantamweight title, Ra'eese Aleem (18-0, 12 KOs) dropped previously unbeaten Victor Pasillas (15-1, 8 KOs) four times for a stoppage in the eleventh round. (photos by Amanda Westcott)

[Click Here To Read More]

Aleem has been quite impressive. This victory should allow him to break through the top 10 of the best at 122.

Comment

I remeber Vic Pasillias used to be a Gym Legend! everyone in SoCal knew about him and how great he was,,, he wasted his talents imo

Comment

I remember watching him when he was young beating everyone he beat Jo Jo Diaz with ease than he started getting arrested and was out for a year than he came back went to the Nationals and lost for the first time than he was locked up again and missed the chance of making the Olympics and Diaz went instead. Many thought including myself thought he was going to the Olympics and becoming a World Champ I guess I was wrong Vic has lost the discipline to train in my opinion

Comment

Working...
        X