Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer Expects Knockout in Three Rounds or Less in Upcoming Main Event

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jake Paul's Trainer Expects Knockout in Three Rounds or Less in Upcoming Main Event

It was recently revealed in an article by BoxingScene's Manouk Akopyan that YouTube star Jake Paul (2-0 2 KOs) will return to the ring on April 17th in the main event of the latest Triller pay-per-view show. Triller is the streaming service that brought the Mike Tyson-Roy Jones exhibition match to the world via pay-per-view.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You don’t want me to blink for 3 rounds ?

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
      You don’t want me to blink for 3 rounds ?

Comment

So some youtuber named Jake Paul is a pay-per-view pro boxing attraction? Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
          So some youtuber named Jake Paul is a pay-per-view pro boxing attraction? Got it.
          Bad look for the sport of boxing when their biggest PPV attractions are two 50-year-olds and a Youtube star...

Comment

Why not wait until they can say his opponents name? Just applying the cherry to the sunday I guess and making sure everything is perfect first... But yeah gotta tell us how credible and experienced the opponent is..

Comment

Working...
            X