Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains Why Joshua's Win Over Klitschko More Impressive Than Fury's Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew Explains Why Joshua's Win Over Klitschko More Impressive Than Fury's Win

Former cruiserweight world champion Tony Bellew explained why he's more impressed with Anthony Joshua's victory over Wladimir Klitschko than what Fury had accomplished against the Ukrainian fighter two years earlier.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I agree entirely with what he has said, but he will get a lot of hate shortly in this post for it with all the anti joshuas on here , haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kezzer View Post
      I agree entirely with what he has said, but he will get a lot of hate shortly in this post for it with all the anti joshuas on here , haha
      Well to be fair it doesn’t help that Bellew has a raging hard on for Joshua.

Comment

"Bellend smiles with a mouth full of splinters,& says how much he likes the taste of AJs wood"

Comment

Below is such a bellend, Jesus.

Wlad is known for pulling unfair stunts when fighting in Germany. Fury noted himself that rhey were ****ing with the ring. If you lose a decision in your home town then you really ****ing lost. It was a negative stinker of a fight, but Wlad was stupefied by Furys movement. Shut him down completely. Bellews logic seems to be that the win is less impressive because the judges could have robbed him of the scorecards. What the **** kind of logic is that?

As I keep saying, and will say to the end of time, Joshua has an image designed to appeal to idiots. And the idiotic takes of his many fans kinds prove that for me. Its a embarrassing that a boxer of Belle's calibre trots out this nonsense just because they're part of the Sky matchroom stable. It's also why I tend to have greater respect for guys like Froch and Haye. They may be bellends to some, but at least they don't trot out asinine **** like this.

Comment

Is it hate or do people just genuinely disagree. Remember fury was in Germany and facing a decade long undefeated lineal champion on their home turf, also bellews theory doesnt take age and activity into account and the fact klit immediately retired after the AJ fight. AJ couldn't even beat Ruiz in the US how does he beat Klitschko in Germany, he doesnt have the mental fortitude. Such a greater feat what fury did in comparison to AJ going life and death on his home turf against beltless wlad coming into the fight off of a loss
            Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 01-24-2021, 04:58 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

lol, whether it is joshua he is talking about or anything else, he will get hate because he is just an annoying crap talking guy

Comment

Mr Make No Mistake is partially right. AJ's win was more exciting but I wouldn't say Klit vs Fury was "close" at all. I thought Tyson won every round except the last. Big Tone is always going to be slightly biased against Tyson who was never keen on him or Pricey.
                Can Mancunians and Scousers ever be friends?

Comment

company man talk. no more no less. Fury's win against Klitschko is top 5 biggest upsets of all time,it's in the same class as Ali Liston and Spinks Holmes. Yea it was boring, but ut was a historically significant fight. Joshua proved a lot, but it was after the fact. All will be revealed when they fight though, hopefully soon!

Comment

Fury stank out the fight. Worst HW 12 round fight in history.

Comment

Working...
                    X