Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Drops Victor Pasillas Four Times, Stops Him in Eleventh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ra'eese Aleem Drops Victor Pasillas Four Times, Stops Him in Eleventh

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut Ra'eese Aleem's gamble paid off Saturday night at Mohegan Sun. The 30-year-old super bantamweight contender knew he needed to face an undefeated fighter in this bout to get where he feels he belongs in the 122-pound division. Aleem also believed he would knock out previously undefeated southpaw Vic Pasillas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

what a beatdown!

Comment

Very impressive work from Aleem. Kid is gonna be a problem in the weight division. He has some flaws to work on but talented.

Comment

Damn that was a beatdown Pasillas looked lost in there Aleem is very awkward and has power in both hands. I thought Pasillas was going to win but Aleem showed out 122 is a great division at the moment.

Comment

Big Props to Raeese Aleem the Man proved he has all Tools to be a Dominant Champion. I Got Aleem beating Stephen Fulton Twice on Sunday

Comment

Very impressed with Aleem. He has some fast, powerful hands and he slips alot of shots to the body. Very early in the fight he got caught with a few hard shots and was unfazed. His hand speed and combination punching quickly set the pace of the fight.

Comment

A beat down from start to finish.

Comment

I watched the card saying lets see if anyone impresses and keeps me focused thru a whole fight. It was the Aleem fight that did that. Learned about the other fighters in there fights but Aleem impressed. There are a lot of fighters in that division so I am not going to go crazy but I do give him credit on this night he was the fighter that showed up on Showtime so to speak. The times he got caught he responded right back. Now two more fights left in January ? Then a stacked Feb a month if cancellations dont intrude could be a great month of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                X