Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Fight With Angelo Leo Underrated, We're Two Of Top Guys In Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stephen Fulton: Fight With Angelo Leo Underrated, We're Two Of Top Guys In Division

Stephen Fulton feels his junior featherweight title fight against Angelo Leo hasn't received as much attention as it deserves. Five months after they were supposed to fight for the then-vacant WBO 122-pound championship, the undefeated, 26-year-old boxers have been rescheduled to meet January 23 in a bout Fulton figures will deliver plenty of entertainment. Philadelphia's Fulton is a slight favorite, despite that Leo soundly defeated Fulton's replacement, Tramaine Williams, in their 12-round title fight August 1 at Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Cool Boy, "bring da' noise, bring da' funk!" Let's Get It!

Comment

Agreed, very underrated fight.

Comment

I am looking forward to it. Just hoping nothing shady on the scorecards.

Comment

It’s getting televised.

They are 2 relative nobodies with nobody else to blame but themselves. Add to that both have been very underwhelming up to this point fucc Fulton expect?

That said I’m tuning in and I’m excited for more boxing!

Comment

Very underrated I’ve seen little talk even on here or boxing YouTube channels.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
              It’s getting televised.

They are 2 relative nobodies with nobody else to blame but themselves. Add to that both have been very underwhelming up to this point fucc Fulton expect?

That said I’m tuning in and I’m excited for more boxing!
              Whoever wins will most definitely be talked about and rise up the rankings and make a name for themselves.

Comment

Working...
              X