Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: One Of Three Judges Who Scored Romero-Marinez Will Work Romero-Sparrow Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: One Of Three Judges Who Scored Romero-Marinez Will Work Romero-Sparrow Fight

UNCASVILLE, Connecticut There will be at least one familiar face among the officials seated ringside Saturday night for Rolando Romero's return to Mohegan Sun Arena. BoxingScene.com has learned that Don Trella is one of the three judges who has been assigned by the Mohegan Tribe Department of Athletic Regulation to score Romero's fight against Avery Sparrow on Saturday night (Showtime; 9 p.m. EST; 6 p.m. PST). Connecticut's Trella was one of the three judges that credited Romero for winning his 12-round lightweight title fight against Jackson Marinez on August 15 at Mohegan Sun Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

These guys gotta go. Time to get some new judges.

Comment

So the fix is in just in case Romero needs the judges help again?

Comment

You gotta be sh^tting me.

I love boxing INSIDE the ring. But boxing OUTSIDE the ring can eat my bootyhole.

Comment

why bother even trying to make it look fair i guess

Comment

Well at least it's known that TMT got one judge clearly in their pocket. Need a couple more to catch up to GBP and TR.

Comment

Sparrow needs to box Rolly early, work the body and then start dog walking him by round 6 an force him to fight backwards!

Rolly defense is horrible

Comment

It's obvious TMT have judges in their pockets

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                  So the fix is in just in case Romero needs the judges help again?
                  Smh man that's sad

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    These guys gotta go. Time to get some new judges.
                    Funny man, as I read the name of each judge involved in the various fights tonight I thought to myself that I'd remembered each and every one of them with horrendous cards in the past. Terrible.

Comment

Working...
                    X