Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Topps Commemorates Muhammad Ali With 100 Piece Card Set To Be Dropped Over 50 Weeks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Topps Commemorates Muhammad Ali With 100 Piece Card Set To Be Dropped Over 50 Weeks

Boxing fans starved for trading cards have a new option to consider for their cardboard collections. Topps will commemorate Muhammad Ali with a card set billed as "The People's Champ" portraying iconic moments of the all-time great's life and career. Two new cards will debut every Tuesday through the Topps site and have a sales window of seven days. Ali enthusiasts will be able to purchase each card for $9.99 or both for $17.49.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ali the America hating racist Islamo fascist. The peasants idolize there own enemy.

Comment

MUHAMMAD ALI. Once one of the most recognized faces on planet earth!!

Comment

So just for everyone that's curious.

Basically, buying every card in this set will "set" you back ~$900 - and that's assuming the 2-for-1 discount price.

For that price - just to contrast - you could buy replicas of the WBC, WBO, IBF, WBA AND IBO titles.

You'd have to be a superfan to justify buying all of these cards.

Comment

I want some James Toney, Marteze Logan, Cosme Rivera, and Terrance Cauthen trading cards as individual pictures. Like them posing as champions with their fist up.

PLUS: I want an animated gif card of Bundrage vs Powell double knockdown

Comment

That's probably a solid investment. Sports cards are outta control lately. Idk if the sports card bubble is due to pop or not, but I definitely think you could turn a profit on the whole set for ~$875.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
              Ali the America hating racist Islamo fascist. The peasants idolize there own enemy.
              You're an idiot.

Comment

Working...
              X